Automate incoming inquiries with workflow automation
Workflow function allows you to automate incoming inquiries easily. Here are some of the examples of workflow you can create
Next, we will guide you through every function within the workflow.
Trigger is defined as an event that causes a workflow to be activated / ran / launched / executed. We have built 4 types of triggers for your workflow
- Open conversation: When someone starts a conversation, a specific workflow will be triggered. It can be either user or business starts a conversation.
- Closed conversation: When someone closes/ends a conversation, a specific workflow will be triggered. Only business is allowed to close a conversation.
- Add to contact list: When a contact is added into Contacts section, a specific workflow will be triggered.
- Add a tag: When someone added a tag, a specific workflow will be triggered.
Action is defined as a specific action which is ready to be executed if a trigger has executed. We have built 13 actions which you can use it in your workflow.
- Wait duration: Wait for a certain duration before execute an action.
- Send message: Send saved message to your customer.
- Send WhatsApp template message: Send approved WhatsApp template message to your customer.
- Receive message: Receive a message from customer (Type of what message you expect to receive from your contact).
- Update tag: Update a specific tag in the Contact section.
- Update email (coming soon): Update customer's email.
- Update contact number (coming soon): Update customer's contact number.
- Update country (coming soon): Update customer's country.
- Update language (coming soon): Update customer's language.
- Assign to a team members: Assign the current conversation to a specific team member.
- Jump to another workflow: Continue the current workflow to another workflow.
- Open conversation: Open a conversation
- Close conversation: Close/End a conversation
Hopefully, this provides a quick guide for your understanding. If you need our help to build chatbot for your business, please visit our website for more information on chatbot development service.
Tips: It is recommended to build a chatbot with great user experience in mind. Don't build too many complex layers because it leaves a bad taste in your customer experience. Make sure leave an obvious option for customer to reach out to live agent.
Now, let's build a workflow chatbot.