Automate incoming inquiries with workflow automation
Workflow function allows you to automate incoming inquiries easily. Here are some of the examples of workflow you can create
Next, we will guide you through every function within the workflow.
Trigger is defined as an event that causes a workflow to be activated / ran / launched / executed. We have built 4 types of triggers for your workflow
- Open conversation: When someone starts a conversation, a specific workflow will be triggered. It can be either user or business starts an existing conversation (in other words, existing contact which has messaged you before).
- Closed conversation: When someone closes/ends a conversation, a specific workflow will be triggered. Only business is allowed to close a conversation.
- Add to contact list: When a contact is added into Contacts section, a specific workflow will be triggered. This trigger is suitable to use when a new contact messages you for the first time.
- Add a tag: When someone added a tag, a specific workflow will be triggered.
Action is defined as a specific action which is ready to be executed if a trigger has executed. We have built 13 actions which you can use it in your workflow.
- Wait duration: Wait for a certain duration before execute an action.
- Send message: Send saved message to your customer.
- Send WhatsApp template message: Send approved WhatsApp template message to your customer.
- Receive message: Receive a message from customer (Type of what message you expect to receive from your contact).
- Default message: Default message will be sent out when your customer replies the wrong message. For eg, if your customer didn't reply back one of the options in Receive Message function, then this Default Message will be triggered and sent to your customer.
- Update tag: Update a specific tag in the Contact section.
- Update email: Update customer's email.
- Update contact number: Update customer's contact number.
- Update country: Update customer's country.
- Update language: Update customer's language.
- Assign to a team members: Assign the current conversation to a specific team member.
- Jump to another workflow: Continue the current workflow to another workflow.
- Open conversation: Open a conversation
- Close conversation: Close/End a conversation
- On Business Hours: Coming soon
- Off Business Hours: Coming soon
Tips: It is recommended to build a chatbot with great user experience in mind. Don't build too many complex layers because it leaves a bad taste in your customer experience. Make sure leave an obvious option for customer to reach out to live agent.
Now, let's build a workflow chatbot.